Unit 197 Growth Goals
Unit President: Jane Doviak
September 1, 2011
Goal: Unit 197 will increase its membership by 5% by January 2013
- Bridge classes are scheduled to begin 09/12/11 at the LBC.
- The mentoring program will continue, predominantly but not exclusively in the Thursday and Saturday I/N games.
- An I/N tournament will be scheduled in 2012 (after the April Regional) This will be either a 299 or 499 tourney.
- The “Eight is Enough” team games will continue with the mentoring program encouraged. This event was initially proposed as a fund-raiser for the 2012 regional, and has been very successful from the mentoring aspect.
- LBC will continue enforcing the Zero Tolerance policy with special emphasis on “Smoke-free and Fragrance-free” conditions.
- The Unit will extend a single free play to all new members to the weekly unit game. In addition, new member packets and membership telephone books will be distributed.
- The Unit will seek assistance in building a college program.