Welcome to the Home Pages
of ACBL Unit 204 Fort Concho
- Located in the Texas Hill Country the Fort Concho Unit is comprised
of the counties of Glassrock, Sterling, Coke, Runnels, Coleman, Brown,
Reagan, Irion, Tom Green, Concho, McCullough, Crockett, Schleicher,
Menard, Mason, Kimble, Sutton, and Valverde. That includes the cities of
San Angelo, Del Rio and Brownwood and numerous small towns and ranch communities.
Here we have a unit map and
list of unit officials.
- We are part of the American Contract Bridge League, ACBL, and District 16, The Texas Regional Conference.
The Unit sponsors the Texas Independence Sectional Bridge Tournament
each February. Here are the 2002 results for that
- Our members also play at our clubs. We have club games in Brownwood, San Angelo,
Eldorado, Sonora, Junction, and Mason. San Angelo has a large Bridge Center at 623
Locust Street. The Fort Mason DBC, Mason Texas has it's own Internet page.
- To learn more about our area and history try these:
- Hill Country Habitat
- Fort Concho National Historical Landmark
- San Angelo Standard Times All about San Angelo - interesting photo gallery.
| This page maintained by the Webmaster, Unit 204
and the Unit 204 Internet Correspondent: Linda Cole
© 1998-2003;ACBL Unit 204